• Someone just opens a new store, this person made up her own pricing system, what is it and how much will the underwear be?
    Vest-$20
    Tie-$15
    Shirt-$25
    underwear-???
    Good luck~!
  • $5 per letter

underwear - $45
  • No it probably depends on the type. Boxers will be $30 and pants $25 whereas womens underewear will be $15. Thhat's also a sort of riddle. But a rather easy one.
  • WB, you got it!
  • I have another one."Jackdaws loves my big sphinx of quartz." Find Something unfirmiliar with that sentance.
  • Well, on the last one you have almost every letter of the alphabet in that sentence(minus an "F") but other than that i see nothing. I never was good at this stuff anyway though.
  • Originally posted by madhtr@Feb 21 2003, 12:02 AM
    [b]Well, on the last one you have almost every letter of the alphabet in that sentence(minus an "F") but other than that i see nothing. I never was good at this stuff anyway though. [/b]

There is an F in "of" and you got it. Good Job. I also got another one. The 23'rd and 24'th president have the same parents. But they are not brothers or sisters, How can that be?
  • Oh, yeah, i guess there is an "F" there after all.

Ummmm, because they're the same person? Grover Clevland is the only president to serve two non-consecutive terms as President of the USA. Oh, and he was 22nd and 24th, not 23rd. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I made that same mistake the first time. I don't know why the riddle is put like that but you got it right.
  • "Forward I'm heavy, backwards I'm not!" Find the answer to that riddle.
  • TON (yawn, yawn and yawn again <_< )<br />
    Rather than the originator of this thread double posting yet again or asking a new riddle every time somebody answers correctly, I
  • Are they atoms? And sorry, I never thought about that.
  • Riiiiiight!...... Now how does that saying go? Hmm.... It's something to do with a red-hot poker..... it'll come to me. :blink:

Gid - could it be a shadow?
  • Nope, nice try!

This particular riddle is based on the actual words of the riddle. No extrapalation or creativity is needed ;)
  • How about a pair of glasses?
  • I think I may have it, is it the internet? :( :unsure: :blink:

• The letter "I"??
  • Well, I guess that
  • "Madame Cookie"!? I like that!! :D

Alrighty, here's a little something for ya's!!

I am used to bring thoughts to life,
    And I come in different colors.
    I have a stone in my middle
    And with my outside you could make a fiddle.

What am I?

B)
  • A pencil. :)

• Mr. Rex, you are correct of course!! :D

Now go get yourself a new plastic surgeon, using the same one that Michael Jackson uses was a bad choice!! :P (nice av) :lol:
  • This one had slipped to page 2 as well.

Try to find some reason these numbers are like this...

I'll give you a hint... this is how the numbers appeared to me.
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Apr 1 2003, 06:10 PM
    Try to find some reason these numbers are like this...

[b]02272003022720030227200302242003

I'll give you a hint... this is how the numbers appeared to me. [/b]

Perhaps it's because you put them that way Rex! :P

Has it got anything to do with a mathematical sequence?
  • Is it the dates of the 4 posts prior to your last one here?

It's 28, 28, 27, 24 to me.
  • Yes I did put them that way Red and Knowze figured it out.

Go ahead Mr. Gunk.
  • Thanks Rex.

Sorry I took so long, I couldn't think of anything, so I stole this one from a riddle site. Should be easy.

A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you & if you tell the truth we will shoot you."
    What can he say to save himself?
  • He shouldn't say anything.
  • I'd like you to unload your guns?
  • "I'd like that injection of Demerol for my pain right here in my left hip, please" :D

(heh heh heh, it's the truth, and now he'll get 'shot'!!) ;)
  • Classical logic I presume.

The prisoner could say something like:
    "You're gonna hang me for sure"

Then what are they gonna do about it? ;)
  • That's what I'm after Manne. The floor is yours
  • Alright, let's try and compose one on my own.

You spank me when I'm missbehaving,
    you struggle for me with your wife,
    you need me for your daily craving,
    I'm in controll of late night life.

Turned out pretty good, now guess what it is I'm talking about.
    :D
  • Och Manne and I thought these riddle questions were supposed to be hard and not rude and crude. The thing you're speaking of is the thing that defines a man. Namely his d!ck. Or at least thats what it sounds like to me. And you gotta agree it fits. Cause when it's mesbehaving you 'spank' it to get it back to business. Most men have a daily craving to use it and it DEFINATELY controls your in bed life.
  • Could it be the remote control for your TV?????????????

:unsure:
  • Why yes STEVE I sure could.

It's funny though, but I didn't realise just how much it sounded like the answer Forger gave (nor did I in any way intend to make it sound like like that). Once I read his post I did however understand that some sex addicts clear minded members might see it that way.
    Sorry about that :lol:

STEVE, you post now!
  • Ta very much manamanamanamanneman :D

OK, here

• OK, this is either a dart or an arrow..... so I'll go with ....... either! :P
  • Told ya it was easy, but respect due all the same.

Arrow was the answer I was looking for, so the floor is all yours once again Mistress Speedie (don