Beating Boss Battle in Capcom vs SNK2
  • Hi Guys and Gals!

The boss battle mode is difficult and I was wondering what characters are used to beat it. Obviously nothing beats practice but I'm looking for advice at this point. I've been using Sagat in C groove and got up to Shin Akuma. Thanks in advance!
  • Mods please move this to the correct forum. I accidentally posted it here. Thanks!
  • I figured it out. Go on the offensive when facing Ultimate Rugal or Shin Akuma. Their life goes down fast to balance their strong offensive powers. You don't even have to do fancy moves. If go on the defensive, it'll only be a matter of time before they win. Also, if you're about to lose, join in on second player to interrupt the match. Once you beat the second player which will be easy since you won't make it fight back, you can resume the boss battle mode challenge. I have to tell you that the reward is awesome! You open "Extra Option" which allows you to make your player invincible! I beat "All Battle Survival Mode" with this to earn infinite edit groove points to customize the grooves.