• i cannot sign in to network. i have version 2.8. the problem has happened before but went away this time it will not go. i have internet connection just tells me i have been signed out
  • Chem, they shut down the PlayStation Network for a short bit for "maintenance" (getting things in place from the recently- finished GamesCom 2009 Sony press conference announcements). Give it a bit of time and you should have no problems logging in later on.
  • i have the same problem but its only with one account the other two on my playstation work. and my connection is perfect
  • Ditto, I have or have not been able to connect up to PSN since I connected with madden 2010. I Don't currently have the best high speed connection or access to the router. my current connection is via satilite thru a company in france.. Speeds are normally slow but they still connect, until I did the madden roster update.. I pray that something is wrong on their end.. I want my PS3 network fixed... Have have also had the error code 80710704, I have not been able to find it on sony's site to see what it says.
  • You may want to try shutting off the media server bit in the Network settings on the PS3, eggo- a Google search turned this error up when someone was streaming movies from their PC to the PS3. That's really the only thing I can suggest other than giving your router a power cycle.