The Real Man Test
  • There are 12 Q. Remember your A.

1. Alien beings from a highly advanced society visit the Earth, and you are the first human they encounter. As a token of intergalactic friendship, they present you with a small but incredibly sophisticated device that is capable of curing all disease, providing an infinite supply of clean energy, wiping out hunger and poverty, and permanently eliminating oppression and violence all over the entire Earth. You decide to:

A. Present it to the President of the United States.
    B. Present it to the Secretary General of the United Nations.
    C. Take it apart.

2. As you grow older, what lost quality of your youthful life do you miss the most?

A. Innocence.
    B. Idealism.
    C. Cherry bombs.

3. When is it okay to kiss another male?

A. When you wish to display simple and pure affection without regard for narrow-minded social conventions.
    B. When he is the pope. (Not on the lips.)
    C. When he is your brother and you are Al Pacino and this is the only really sportsmanlike way to let him know that, for business reasons, you have to have him killed.

4. What about hugging another male?

A. If he
  • Yes, I got a twelve! B)
  • Good job You can have a cookie.
  • Men don't eat cookies, that eat the whole box!
  • Ok Ok you can have the box

• I got a 6, and I 'got' the altzheimers joke!!
    Aside from the fact that I'm a nurse, does this mean simply that I am still a woman, but have too much testosterone!?!? :blink: :lol:

Excuse me now, time to go shave......
  • I scored 15 points. The manliest of men is right here. I got 10 points plus the 5 bonus points for the Alzheimer's and cancer joke. Here it is...

A guy is getting a check-up and the Doctor comes in with the results.

He says, "I have some bad news and worse news for you, you have cancer."

The man replies with, "Oh my God, what else?"

The Doctor says, "No, you have also Alzheimer's."

The man says, "Well at least I don't have cancer!"