• OK, I think Rex will get allot of these but... O.K, the rules are simple, all you have to do is ask a question about Canada! I will go first. I'll start off with an easy one!
    How many provinces are there in Canada

Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland (and Labrador), Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
  • Good job, you should be proud, I thought you were steve the first time I saw that avatar! The floor is all shiny and waiting for you! :D
  • What are the Canadian venues for the CART racing series? Also for bonus points name all the Canadian drivers in that series.

Try that on for size. :D
  • Just poped in to say
    ALBERTA ROCKS!!!
  • Originally posted by Da_Pusher@May 21 2003, 11:06 PM
    Just poped in to say
    ALBERTA ROCKS!!!

Do you have any clue.
    To the rest of the members, please do not think that the rest of us Canadians are as clueless and we can follow a post.

Back to the game

Toronto
    Montreal
    Vancouver

Paul Tracy
    Patrick Carpentier
    Alex Tagliani
  • Well it is of no surprise to me that you got it honey. :wub:

Think of a good one. ;)
  • Canada?? Whats candaJ/k canadians are great people cough cough. :unsure: Heres a question what is the postal code for alberta canada
  • Originally posted by Daggers Lover@May 25 2003, 02:43 PM
    Heres a question what is the postal code for alberta canada

A different postal code is given to each street and each side of that street, so to answer your question you might want to narrow it down just a bit.

Seeing as I answered the last question correct I will ask the next question.

Who was Canada's second prime minister?
  • If my knowlege is correct wasnt that Alexander Mac Found or am I wrong?? :peace:
  • You are half right, first name is right.
  • 1873-78 Alexander Mackenzie
  • Way to go Theve, take it away.
  • Treaty of Paris
    The Quebec Act
    Constitution Act

What were there years, and what were there importance?

(Hint, your looking in the 1700's, not 1856 Paris treaty ending the Crimean war which is nothing to do with Canada)

Have fun
  • The Quebec Act (1774) An Act for making more effectual Provision for the Government of the Province of Quebec in North America.

The Constitutiona l Act (1791) An Act to repeal certain Parts of an Act, passed in the fourteenth Year of his Majesty's Reign, intituled, An Act for making more effectual Provision for the Government of the Province of Quebec, in North America; and to make further Provision for the Government of the said Province

The Treaty of Paris (1763)Treaty of Peace and Alliance between Great Britain France and Spain, concluded at Paris, with the separate Articles thereunto belonging

god that took a long time to type;) :peace:
  • Yeah i'll give you that i suppose, same sort of thing i have, just worded differently.