• Can I find the Ultima Weapon in this Final Fantasy? If so, where?
  • It has been quite some time since playing the game but i am fairly sure that there is no weapon by the name of Ultimate Weapon in X. There are Legendary weapons in this game though such as Tidus' Caladbolg, Rikku's Godhand, and Lulu's Onion Knight. I can name all of those if you so wish. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Do you mean Ultima Weapon, the enemy? If you do, it is in this game, along with the other, Omega. Ultima Weapon is found in a cave, I think its along the lines of Omega's Cave, or something like that. You get to it by using the airship to get there. But you have to find it on the map on the airship first, using the search option. I'm not sure of the exact coordinates, but I'm pretty sure its around the middle on the left, but don't quote me on this.
  • Ckrickett, could you tell with more deatils where's Ultimpa Weapon? I've defeated Omega (the fake one and the original one) but the party returned to the save point automatically and I thought my job was done in Omega Ruins...
  • The fake one is Ultima Weapon. They are both pushovers in this game though they should have made them alot more tougher to defeat. Anywho, yes, you've defeated both him and Omega now so all you can really do in the Omega Ruins is level yourself into a god, like i did, and fill up your sphere boards, again like i did. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.