Hey all!
  • You can call me Toni. I'm currently 17 and in my last year of high school. Started playing video games in 2000 with the PS2 being my first console (quite a game collection for it!) I also enjoy playing handhelds. The newest consoles I currently own are a PS3 and a Nintendo Wii. Aside from gaming, I enjoy singing, reading and writing.

I'm not entirely new to Internet forums. I enjoy them! There are great communities in most of them I visit. I am also really pleased that this forum is using vBulletin, because I feel it's much more flexible to use.

If anyone would like to play a video game with me at some point, I usually play GTA4 and relax on Playstation HOME.

I look forward to many great discussions and hope to liven up activity on this forum!
  • Welcome to AP Toni!!

It is hoped that you find your visits here as enjoyable as the rest of us do, and you will find AP to be an exceptionally informative and up-to-date site for the PlayStation fan.

Welcome to a great site and we look forward to seeing you around the forums and online as well!