• Ok, so I was playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortunes and so I got to chapter 15 and was supposed to climb up a vine and go through a window. Well, I went through the window and the whole landscape turned white. I climbed back to the vine and accidently fell off of it and died. It went to the loading screen and pretty much froze on it. I turned my ps3 off. I tried to play it again and it said an error occured during the start operation. I put Uncharted 2 in and it said the same thing. The thing is, if I put another game or movie in, the disc picture wont even show up. Only the Uncharteds shows up and shows the error. The other games wont even show up to be able to start them. Anyone have any ideas please? I already had to send my ps3 in this summer and had to pay $150 for it and I really do not want to again since the limited warranty ran out :-(. Thanks all.
  • Sounds to me like the problem is in the hard drive, Savgurl. I would suggest taking the disc out and start the system up then copy your game saves over to a USB thumb drive (or flash memory card if you have one and a USB card reader). After doing that go into the settings menu of the PS3 to System Settings and re-format the hard drive (you can re-download all PSN purchases as many times as needed so nothing lost there). Once the system restarts and you get your PSN name set up again try the disc again.