Favorite Parties
  • What is your favorite party to use in Xenosaga? Mine is Ziggy, Kos Mos, and Chaos.
  • Sorry, xenogears and xenosaga does not compute in PAL land :(

Xenogears was like the original Parasite Eve and Bushido Blade 2 - we never even f*ing saw them.

3rd largest gaming market in the world and we didn't even get Xenogears.

WTF is that all about?????????

• Square isn't a big force outside of Japan or the US so they have to rely on other companies to publish their games. Xenogears was never expected to sell all that well so no publishers picked it up for PAL release. Xenosaga however is from Namco and it is scheduled for May release in PAL areas. I'll let you know as soon as a date is announced. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Well im not that far into the game yet, im only at the part after you rescue MOMO using Ziggy and your in the ship that rescued KOS-MOS and everyone else.

But, as soon as I get more into it ill be shure to edit my post.
  • Ok, now 17 hours into the game i would have to say that i use(for the most part) Ziggy, Shion, and Little Master(You know whom i speak of). All i can say is that the boss battle that i am at is terribly hard....d@mn Cherenkov. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.