• well, i need help finding ALL the missions for the "made in new haven" trophy...i can find the mission charts just about any where, BUT, that does little help..i need to know WHERE to find these people or bounty boards..i know there is ALOT of missions and side missions for this trophy but...im sorta stuck trying to decipher locations to start, some where i saw u needed to beat all missions in a lot of spots..trash coast..scrapyard..so on...but..i really just need to know where the jobs are at, example: middle of nowhere post has missions but WHERE is middle of nowhere post..so..if any 1 has a list of where and how to get to the jobs or people to do these missions would be excellent, im on playthrough 1 OR 2..but i figure ill go thru the first playthru since im by myself..then if i got to ill switch to the 2nd playthru..AND side note...the trophies on the bottom of the trophyt list: BRAAAAAAAAAINS, and the last like 4-5...how do u unlock those..meaning where are those missions? feel free to psn me: xVxCLICHExVx this info..