• ok i got some questions, i found and un-chartered island on the north east side of the map in FF7. how do i get in the island?? i cant land there. oh and ive been looking for Ultima weapon for ten minutes and i havent found him, where do you find him??
  • The island in the NorthEast is where you get Knights of the Round. The only way to get there is to use a Gold Chocobo to fly there. A lot of the times Ultima Weapon will stop over main places. You should check over each towns and if he isn't there then you should check rivers and ponds. I hope that this helps you out. Well, hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.:0
  • well he always starts off in that river by junion look there
    and he will probably be floating thre waiting.
  • Gold Chocobos don't fly in FF 7.
  • You're right; Gold chocobos run over everything in FF7. Also, Ultima Weapon isn't around until you fight Diamond weapon, correct, but when you run into him you fight him right there on your ship. You can get an awesome Enemy skill from him, i think it's shadow something or another. Also after a short battle where you get nothing for winning, Ultima will begin flying again. The best way to find him is to follow as closely as possible until he stops again. When he stops then you can fight him and after 3 or 4 battles he'll be over (can't remember what it's called right now) where Budenhagen lived in his house. When you defeat him you get Cloud's ultimate weapon and when Ultima crashes into the landscape, you can go to another area that you couldn't get to before. In this area you'll find that it's confusing in there and eventually you'll probably be asking us for help on that. But for now, hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.:0
  • Yeah, the enemy skill that Ultimate has is Shadow Flare, but don't worry too much about getting it.
  • Were is that punkbuddy I have never heard of it can you give me directions on how to get it.?
  • When you defeat Ultimate he falls and there's a crater left behind. You can only get to this area when you've beaten him. You then can walk up to the area previously unavailable. I hope that this bit of info helps you get what you need. Well, I hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I can DL. You must Kill Ultima Weapon. He will destruct right over Cosmo Canyon and open up a route to the Forbidden Forest. In there are some righteous Materia and the Apocalyspe. You will need to capture frogs and flies to put in cacoons, stand on them and they will pop open letting you cross to the next scene. Placing a fly next to an open tree trunk will unlock another frog whereas a frog will never be eaten by the fly traps. At the last scee where you think youll never be able to reach the apacolypse, you must hold your directional pad either up or right to fling forwards instead of down. Hope this helps and pm me if you need more help.
  • thats why, i havent beaten the diamond weapon yet. im going to wait to fight him.
  • Wait just one minute. Defeating Ultima Weapon isnt the only way to get it! Dont you guys try out new stuff?You can easily go up it with a mountain or mountain/river or gold chocobo. Also with the river chocobo (if you land correctly 4got were it was) go to Mideel or were you found your main man. Head north going on water and beaches (pretty hard) and go in the hole in the mountain for materia (mime?) also go to Wutia with the mountain chocobo to get some more (forgot it) and head over to corels back area (were you go over the mountain one disc one) take the mountain/river chocobo and head in the cave for HP>MP materia (totally useless but fun in battles) If there's more I find I'll let you know oh and for gelanki location I'll let you know if you want. Till then gaming fans :wave:
  • Mengsk, the one's you forgot were: Mime is in the Mideel cave,(im preety sure on that but if your right sorry),