• You are the President of the United States. Scientists have
    discovered that a meteor is headed straight towards the earth.
    They have calculated that it will strike France in two days at
    approximately 2:30 AM eastern time. The meteor is large enough to
    completely wipe France from the face of the earth.
    France and the United Nations have urgently requested that the
    United States fire all of its missiles at the meteor and that it
    send all available ships, troops and aircraft to help evacuate
    the country. Many of these ships and planes you could send are
    being used to fight the war on terror overseas.

As the President, you must decide: Do you stay up late on the
    night of the impact to watch the coverage live on CNN, or do you
    tape it and watch it in the morning?
  • ha ha heh heh :D .

I thought it was going to be one of those questions like, do you send your troops over to help and blow the meteor away with you missles, or let the french do it themselves.

Ha ha, stay up and watch the coverage, I think I would say. B)

But knowing our pres., probablly tape it. :lol:
  • Thank you for not putting Canada in there since our so called Prime Minister won't support Bush in this war.

I would have to tape it and watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... :D
  • Ok then, seeing as its France. Can I answer doubly? I would watch it live, then tape it, then watch, rewind, watch, rewind, rinse, repeat until I stopped wanting to watch it.
  • Well if I am President Bush let me just start by saying

"I'm Not talking to the UN right now I think they have trust issues and we need to seek some counselling together." :D

On a side note I would be taping the event and say to France that they have plenty of nukes of there own to take care of it like those they tested against UN approval on the Atoll a few years ago. ;)
  • stay up indeed :D
  • I'd tape it and then rewind...replay. I'm more awake in the morning when something happens that's a little...heart tugging perhaps.

Besides, as DL would say, I wouldn't make it past 11:00 PM over here.
  • I would for sure have to stay up late to watch, but would have to also tape it just for those days when I needed a good laugh.
  • What would that be in GMT since I wouldn't mind staying up to watch it but normally I can't stay up much later than 11 or 12 over here.
  • He would probably want to tape it to be able to watch it over and over but while trying to determine how to program his VCR falls asleep and ends up accidently recording 3 1/2 hours of a Queer As Folk marathon and ends up in such a state of shock must be spoon fed for the next 15 years.
  • i would probably stay up and watch it live but like many others would tape it as well for watching over again
  • I think he'd be tempted to fly to England and watch it happen from a dirigible.
  • Hehehehehe!

Very very very funny! I enjoyed that! As for me I would probably stay up and whatch it if my mum let me! :cry: :tired:
  • Tape it, I need the sleep!
  • Tape it and watch it.