Whats wrong and i dont know what to do!
  • I try making a onlie ID and when i click on it it tells me that enthretnet cable is not conneted..... Thats becuase i have a wireless router.

So then i go to the Network bit in the menu and i click scan for a connection and i see my one. All the 100% strentgh and my SSID is there aswell so i click okay on it. The next step asks me to click on some sort of security thing. I dont know what they mean so i just click none. then i go to the next step and somthing loads. Soon it tells me that 'A connection wasnt established please check the settings on the wireless LAN'

Now, im no computer Genius so i dont know what all that means. Can you please help me. As soon as possible please. You can email me if you want.
    - [email]thug102@hotmail.com[/email] is my email. Thanks
  • The security thing may be where things are going wrong, blbl. Doublecheck to make sure whether there is any encryption set up on the router to keep people from freeloading on the wireless. If you aren't sure how to go about this you may want to get whoever takes care of this sort of thing to fill in the blanks.
  • Okay, how do i do that?
  • You'll need to log in to the router and from there look for the Security section. This is where you set the type of encryption you are using and the pass key needed. Also, when you do the scan for your own network it will show what type of encryption you are using in the list.