Tony hawks pro skater
  • :2angry: caution do not send or post links i need your help :2angry:

codes i need your help tony hawks pro skater is the game

----------------
    no no no dont do that that is not right.
  • I found some cheats for you, should do the job :thumbsup:

Cheat mode:
    Pause game play, then hold L1 and press Circle, Right, Up, Down, Circle, Right, Up, Square, Triangle. The pause screen will shake to confirm correct code entry. All levels, tapes, FMV sequences, full stats, and Officer Dick will be unlocked. Note: This code spells "CRUD CRUST".
    Information in this section was contributed by Alex Carmona.

10x multiplier:
    Pause game play, then hold L1 and press Square, Triangle, Up, Down. The pause screen will shake to confirm correct code entry. You will have 10 points in all stats for the current skater. Note: This code spells "STUD".

13x multiplier:
    Pause game play, then hold L1 and press X, Square(2), Triangle, Up, Down. The pause screen will shake to confirm correct code entry. You will have 13 points in all stats for the current skater. Note: This code spells "XS STUD", (i.e., excess stud).
    Information in this section was contributed by George Mcmullan.

Level select:
    Pause game play, then hold L1 and press Triangle, Right, Up, Square, Triangle, Left, Up, Square, Triangle. The screen will shake to confirm correct code entry. Note: This code spells "TRUST LUST".
    Information in this section was contributed by Timmy4Toes.

Slow and fast motion:
    Pause game play, then hold L1 and press Square, Left, Up, Square, Left. The screen will shake to confirm correct code entry. Note: Enable this code two times in a row for a faster game. Alternately, pause game play, then hold L1 + Square and press Left, Up. Keep holding L1 and release Square. Finally, hold L1 + Square and press Left.
    Information in this section was contributed by Blitzkrieg, Mewtwo, WiLdBoY109, Aaron Craill, pacinspect, rYan, and sam thayer.

Special always available:
    Pause game play, then hold L1 and press X, Triangle, Circle, Down, Up, Right. The pause screen will shake to confirm correct code entry. Up to 1,000,000 points can be achieved with this code.
    Information in this section was contributed by George Mcmullan and Nick Douglas.

Big head mode:
    Pause game play, then hold L1 and press Square, Circle, Up, Left(2). The pause screen will shake to confirm correct code entry. Quit and start a new game for big head mode. Note: This code spells "SCULL" (i.e. skull).
    Information in this section was contributed by George Mcmullan.

Random start locations:
    Pause game play, then hold L1 and press Square, Circle, X, Up, Down. The pause screen will shake to confirm correct code entry.
    Information in this section was contributed by Blitzkrieg.

Play as Officer Dick:
    Use a single character to get all thirty tapes in career mode.
    Information in this section was contributed by PSX1GAME87.

Play as Private Carrera:
    Start a game in any mode as Officer Dick. Pause game play, then hold L1 and press Triangle, Up, Triangle, Up, Circle, Up, Left, Triangle. The screen will not shake. Exit the game and return to the character selection screen. Private Carrera will appear in place of Officer Dick. This character has full stats and great specials.
    Information in this section was contributed by Goat568.

Private Carerra can also be unlocked without using Officer Dick. Select any skater in the game, then pause game play, hold L1, and press Triangle, Up, Triangle, Up, Circle, Up, Left, Triangle. The screen will not Shake. Private Carerra will appear at the character selection screen. Note: You do not have to exit the level you are currently playing. If you do not exit, you will be able to do all of her moves. If you restart the level without exiting the level to actually be her, the game will freeze.
    Information in this section was contributed by VegetaSS64, TurboVec, and chris fadden.

Play as Officer Dick with Private Carrera's moves and sounds:
    Start a game in any mode as Officer Dick. Pause game play, then hold L1 and press Triangle, Up, Triangle, Up, Circle, Up, Left, Triangle. The screen will not shake. Then, press Start or choose "Continue". Do not choose "Retry" or the game will freeze. If done correctly, your skater will have Officer Dick's appearance, but will have Private Carrera's special moves and sounds.
    Information in this section was contributed by Christian Hoppe.

I copied and pasted these codes from somewhere so i kept the names to the owners.
  • thanks gene_starwind