• I know that there is a sea plane in vice city but where the hell is a normal plane you can drive that has wheels? What's the point in having an airport?
  • The point of the airport is that its too big of a town not to have an airport.
  • Sorry the only plane that you can fly is the Dodo, the seaplane. The point of the airport is well... a wide open place that you can blow away cop cars in the Hunter. B)

My wife and I were talking about this yesterday. She asked if you could fly the airliners. I told her no, she mentioned that it would be fun to just 'drive' the jets around the city streets.

She always mentions things that would be fun to do but she has only played it once. :huh:

Maybe I can coerce her into playing it, wait a minute that would mean that I don't get to play as much... no don't play it honey, you wouldn't like it. ;)
  • Originally posted by John Beab@Apr 6 2003, 05:44 PM
    I know that there is a sea plane in vice city but where the hell is a normal plane you can drive that has wheels? What's the point in having an airport?

There is no accessible plane in Vice City (the short fixed wing plane was the dodo and can only be found in GTA3).

Generally, if i was looking for something to drive that had wheels, my initial instincts wouldn't be to go to the airport :huh:

The point of having an airport is that it is part of the game.

There are no accessible planes in Vice City other than the skimmer and the mini RC Baron remote controlled planes.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions