Hi Everybody.
  • Hi my name is Doug aka dmadman72 and I am A game-A-holic. I mainly play shooters but enjoy most every kind of game. I will be popping in from time to time and hope to meet some good people to play online with. I am not a trash talker as I believe games are supposed to be fun and not used to run other people down. One more thing Wade, Lyndon and I were talking last night while playing uno and we think that it's time you get a headset. Headset's save lives, especially when playing a FPS.;) And if your here Steve that goes for you to.
  • Welcome to the mad house, Doug! B) Hard to say if Wade will ever get a bluetooth headset but one never knows. As for steve, i hear he was a tough enough one to get to sign up over at Wade's place, likely never get him signed up here too.
  • Hey, look who made it over! Welcome my friend, welcome!

You have now found one of the most informative PlayStation forums around, and it is hoped that you take some time to check out some of the awesome posts and great members to be found here!

Headset.
    Have one, don't use it...but I might be persuaded by the promise of telling some dirty jokes... ;)
  • Wade_VC STAFF said:
    Headset.
    Have one, don't use it...but I might be persuaded by the promise of telling some dirty jokes... ;)

I have a feeling we may be able to find one or two before tourney time, wade (ya dirty ol man you!).:p
  • ... I may have a couple JUST a couple! OK fine I am in high school I have many many many.
    (I am not proud of this)