• For the past 20 years, Frank Harrington has grudgingly driven his family to celebrate Christmas with his mother-in-law. This year, he takes a shortcut. It's the biggest mistake of his life: The nightmare begins. A mysterious woman in white wanders through the forest, leaving death in her wake. A terrifying black car - its driver invisible - carries the victims into the heart of the night. Every road sign points to a destination they never reach. The survivors succumb to panic, to madness; deeply buried secrets burst to the surface, and Christmas turns into a living hell.

I Watched this again the other night, which must make at least 5 times I have seen this movie, and really enjoy it. It has a very Twilight Zone feel to it. The acting is exceptionally good, and the premise is..well...just unique to say the least. Infused with some very comedic lines, Dead End is one of those movies that will keep your eyes glued front and forward from start to finish.

If you like creepy movies and a few laughs sprinkled throughout, I would suggest giving this one a watch. Found now on OnDemand!
  • Will get my hands on that one Wade, for a moment i thought you were going to talk about Wrong Turn 2 : Dead End, another good film, with the best opening scene EVER!!!
  • Yes, just a good movie that is certainly unique....here is a link to some info about the movie you may enjoy:

Dead End