How To Get Ranks
  • what do i become after my current possicion after posting 350 - 400 posts what rank wil i be
  • My guess is that you'll be rank 6, level 4. But rank doesn't matter in these forums. The rank is just a fun little extra that we have added to the forums. There's no point in getting in a hurry to level up because then you'll end up spamming and you'll end up losing posts rather than gaining. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Originally posted by madhtr@Apr 19 2003, 08:48 PM
    [b]rank doesn't matter in these forums. The rank is just a fun little extra that we have added to the forums.

[/b]

As always, members will respect other members based on their post quality, not their post quality.

Contribution to this site has never been about numbers or post count. A higher post count generally indicates that a member has been around a while, nothing more, nothing less.

We've had people rack up over 100 posts in a day. Does this mean they were respected?

Nope, it means they were banned for spamming ;)

There are no minimum or maximum limits to posts per day here at APi, but obviously common sense plays a roll in moderation decisions ;)

We have very respected members here who don't have anywhere near the sort of gaming knowledge as Mad or Lynd, but gaming knowledge isn't an issue here at APi.

This is a place where people come to chill out and be part of a community - ranking never really enters into it.

B)