Favorite Baseball Team
  • okay so who's everyones favorite baseball team? mine is the anahiem angels (i got to go to game 2 the world series last year)
  • Well,

I am a Dallas fan... if it is from Dallas and it is sports then I likes it! So that would mean for American league I like the Texas Rangers, although for National league I like Cincinatti since I used to live up near there.

That's my two cents on the subject at any rate... it was nice being able to beat Anaheim a couple times early this year without having any real pitching!

-SS

:peace:
  • Personally I don't care much for baseball the sport..I more like baseball because there are guys in tight pants and you can certainly see how they look. Lots of good looking guys play baseball.

My brother's college team though is my favorite, though they're not any major league material. My brother is though.. :rules:
  • The O's (orioles) are my favorite team! the kick some major MLB butt! ive been to...3 of their games and they only lost once...i cant watch the games on TV. its too hard to see everything thats going on.
  • The Houston Astros are my favorite baseball team. I don't usually watch baseball on tv, "kinda slow" you know? Any way the astros are going to win.

:disco:
  • :shy: *whispers* I am a mets fan
  • [quote]Originally posted by Devilchild@Apr 26 2003, 05:17 PM
    [b]me too
  • As long as ur not a yankees fan...i HATE the yankees!! :bash:
  • I'm a big Yankees fan......Nah, just messing with ya Rollerz. I'm actually an Atlanta Braves fan, if only because their AAA team are the Richmond Braves.....I've been a fan for probably about 10 years and before that i couldn't care less about baseball. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I like almost all the teams, but the Blue Jays are my favorite!
  • tonygillis, you and rollerangel must have bumped your collective heads.

Go 'Stros!!
  • It would be nice if someone could be the Yanks... I know my team can't :cry: . Anyways, I suppose one day eventually the dude who owns the Yanks will pass on and someone else will have a chance to be the cash cow and buy all the championships up in the sport... hopefully it will be someone besides the Yankee organization.

-SS

• Originally posted by gabriel knight+Apr 26 2003, 10:00 AM-->QUOTE(gabriel knight @ Apr 26 2003, 10:00 AM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Devilchild</i>
    @Apr 26 2003, 05:17 PM
    me too

:unsure: I feel your pain Gabe.
  • The Atlanta Braves beat The Houston Astros in 14 innings on August 9 at Minute Maid Park the game was 4 hours 41 minutes!!!! Braves won it. I hate the Braves!!! The stros and Braves Tommorow night....
    :rules:
  • 14 innings!?!?!?!? those poor players...they mustve been dead by the end of the game!
  • If you thought that was long, last Sunday the Cardinals and the Marlins had the longest game in a decade. The game went 20 innings and it lasted 6 hours 7 min.
    :woot:
  • I am sorry, but if you ask me there is no way I could sit through 20 innings of baseball IN A ROW! Okay I don't mind going to see a couple of games in a season, but for the most part, unless you gots a dome in your town that is asking a lot!!!

-SS

• I'm a Blue Jays fan, even though I rarely watch baseball.
  • THE SAN FRAN GIANTS. Ok ppl they are THE BEST team out there and I don't give a :swear: what you think. :fight: GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! GIANTS! :clap: :flex: