• What's the difference between Monica Lewinski's new show and Martha Stewarts old one ?

Martha Stewart would show you how to get the spots out .

An older one but still amusing. Have you ever heard of a Paul Reuben sandwich ? It's a sandwich where you hold the pickle .
    (Paul Reuben - aka Pee Wee Herman)

In her heydey Monica was inserting expensive cigars.Todays she's just bumming smokes.
  • what ?????? :think: :think: :think:
  • Originally posted by breathoffire4@Apr 30 2003, 02:37 PM
    what ?????? :think: :think: :think:

"Think, Blue Frock", Pet!!!! :drool:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Bid+Apr 29 2003, 11:24 PM-->QUOTE(Bid @ Apr 29 2003, 11:24 PM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-breathoffire4</i>@Apr 30 2003, 02:37 PM
    [b] what ?????? :think:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Susan B STAFF+Apr 30 2003, 11:19 PM-->QUOTE(Susan B STAFF @ Apr 30 2003, 11:19 PM)[quote] [quote]Originally posted by Bid@Apr 29 2003, 11:24 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-breathoffire4</i>@Apr 30 2003, 02:37 PM
    [b] what ?????? :think:
  • That's a very perverted joke...and I'm not gonna say why.

But it was still funny. :helpme:
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 30 2003, 08:31 PM
    [b]That's a very perverted joke...and I'm not gonna say why.

But it was still funny. :helpme:

Give that girl a cigar!!! :D
    (better check it for unsightly items on it first though!) :blink:
  • what ....................................... :drool: :fight: :fight: :swear:
  • There's a theory about that the Lewinski frock spotting may not have happened in the White House at all. Apparently the investigation is centering in Dallas, Texas. They're also theorizing that there may have been a second shooter.

What's the difference between a hooker, a lover and a wife?
    The hooker says "faster, faster"
    The lover says "sloooower"
    The wife says "maybe we should have painted the ceiling beige"
  • Here's a classic Clinton joke. Clinton,Gengrich and Quail all happen to be travelling in the same limo at the same time. It gets pulled into a whopper tornado and ends up in the land of Oz.Gengrich thinks for a moment and says "Maybe the wizard will give me a heart".Quail thinks for a moment and says "Maybe the wizard will give me a brain".Clinton thinks for a moment and says "I wonder where Dorothy is?".
  • :stink: :helpme: :stink:
  • Here's one in the form of Jeapordy. Topic - units of measure
    answer - 1 US leader
    question - what is the liquid capacity of Lewinski's mouth
    I think it's about time for this thread to hit the great delete pile in the sky.
  • OK, since this thread is still here, how about another classic joke. Just to save a lot of confusion, Nancy Kerrigan is the figure skater who got attacked by someone involved with a rival skater (Tanya Harding) in a vain attempt to best her.
    Have you tried the Nancy Kerrigan snack pack at Kentucky Fried ? It comes with two small breasts and one lightly battered leg.
  • What, this thread is still here? OK, here's another blast from the past,
    Have you ever heard of a Paul Reuben sandwich? It's the one where you hold the pickle.
  • Old timer I feel just like a new born baby
    buddy Really? Just like a new born baby?
    Old timer Yup. No hair,no teeth and I think I just wet my pants.

(RE the previous joke, Paul Reubens was the actor who played PeeWee Herman. I hope I won't have to explain more than that)
  • James, you're just having all sorts of fun in here, aren't ya!?! :laugh: If I weren't so tired, I'd think of another good one to throw in... I'll edit later (ie: in the morning) after I've had sleep. :wacko: