• HELP. im starting to get annoyed because on the great game that is FF7 i cant work out how to use the items;
    Tissue:This one's a little tough....

1/35 soldier: Shinra armoured 'attack' soldiers:12 in set!

Masamune Blade:A perfect copy of Sephiroth's sword!

Super Sweeper: Used to protect the reactor.

They all show as normal items but never turn white, meaning i can never use them. B.T.W. the tissues i get after fighting in
  • These items are what we call "useless."
  • Just one correction, if you go to the Speed Square game in Golden Saucer you can get 1/35th Soldiers if you score above 3000 points.
  • there are some other useless items you can win in the Battle Square Special Battles.
  • These 1/35 soldiers you are talking about are somewhat your fighters in Fort Condor battles. Well at least that what I heard from my friend, and he said it very confidentally!
  • I think that if you collect 12 1/35 soldiers,you don't have to pay in the Fort Condor battles.Not too sure though.

Plus,another useless item is the Fight Diary.It doesn't do anything so don't bother trying.

P.S
  • [b] I think that you can leave and then renter Junion and you can find those 2 soldiers over and over again.
  • Quote (SpeedDemon @ Mar. 25 2002,13:57)
    [b] I think that you can leave and then renter Junion and you can find those 2 soldiers over and over again.
  • U can use the super sweeper later on in the game to get the little plane that you crashed on earlier in the game( i dont know how). :2spin: