psp soft ware
  • I Bought a psp to my son from china. when i buy this , they said dont off the psp keep it always in stand by position. if not the software will delete by it self, and it has happened.so i have to pay again so i cant do this again and again.
    please send me that software if you have. please give me a permanent salution.
    ismath
  • The permanent solution is to forget the pirated software that was on that PSP they sold you and use the games sold on the PlayStation Store (along with UMDs at retail or online stores if this isn't a PSPGo).

That is why they said what they did- it was pirated software. Legitimate games are stored on the memory stick in the PSP and don't delete themselves when shut off completely.
  • [QUOTE=ismathismail35;81715]I Bought a psp to my son from china. when i buy this , they said dont off the psp keep it always in stand by position. if not the software will delete by it self, and it has happened.so i have to pay again so i cant do this again and again.
    please send me that software if you have. please give me a permanent salution.
    ismath
  • We have no other solutions other than buying games from legitimate sources. You would need to contact the person you bought that system from regarding whatever software you had on there.