The COD franchise
  • Is it just me, or does it seem like the COD franchise has just become another cash cow that Activision seems intent on milking every cent out of? And all the legal problems- seems like Activision is making this franchise another Sonic franchise. (and I know sonic is with Sega, I just used it to cross the point of a once great game fallen to just horrible games just made for the sole purpose of money)
  • General Red said:
    Is it just me, or does it seem like the COD franchise has just become another cash cow that Activision seems intent on milking every cent out of?

Well naturally...that is the way BIG business works, and while they continue to make money, they will continue with the franchise.

I personally have never been a fan of the COD games...for whatever reason the COD games seem to be one of the largest magnets for cheaters, glitchers and just shoddy players.

I avoid it like the plague.
  • Wade_VC STAFF said:

I personally have never been a fan of the COD games...for whatever reason the COD games seem to be one of the largest magnets for cheaters, glitchers and just shoddy players.
    I avoid it like the plague.

The reason so many people are doing this is because well look at how many copies of Modern Warfare 2 were sold? 4.7 Million Copies! So of course there is gonna be a large percentage of people will have the skills to mod, cheat or glitch. I know some glitches but only use them in private matches. But I understand what you mean there Wade. It gets really annoying when someone does this.