Crash Bandicoot 3 - Saving
  • Okay so listen, I bought a PSN shop card today that's worth 20 euros and I had to buy one of my old favorite games, Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Now I got this little problem, when I reached the second level and I wanted to save it sayed I didn't have a memory card, so I went to the PS3 menu and Memory Card Utility option and made one, assigned the slot to Slot 1, etc.

Now, when I am in my game it still says I don't have a memory card inserted, and when I hit the PS3 button and press assign slots, it says "There are no internal memory cards." I realy wanna play this game but don't want to start over again. Some help please?

PS: I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum for this, I didn't know where to post it!

Kind Regards,
    Stephen.
  • Only thing I can think of that would be doing this is if you made a virtual PS2 card instead of a PSOne card. Doublecheck on this and have another go.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Only thing I can think of that would be doing this is if you made a virtual PS2 card instead of a PSOne card. Doublecheck on this and have another go.

Yeah, five minutes later when I made this topic I found out it was a PS2 save file, I should double check it next time.
    But hey, thanks anyway!