• So, I was switching to LAN today (avoiding the router) like I usually do when I'm gonna play Red Dead redemption (I get NAT 3 on wireless + lan through router) and the internet worked fine, however, red dead redemption didn't work (haven't figured out why yet, i figure it's a server problem) so, at the time i just plugged the cable in to my pc to search around for an answer. I didn't find one, and decided to plug it back in to my ps3. However this time around it didn't work, and i couldn't connect to the internet (at all) although my internet box thingy (that's not a router) clearly stated it was both connected to the internet and my ps3. I tried going back to wireless and cable through router and it worked perfectly, though of course - still NAT 3, so i couldn't play Red Dead.

Any idea what happened/what to do?

Ps. I can still connect to the internet without the router if i plug the cable in my computer...
  • The problem is from Sony doing some maintenance to PSN- they'll be at it for a few more hours yet today. Try again at around 3:30 PM eastern or so and you should be good to go.
  • Oh yeah, and I get error code 80130182 when going into the browser. However upon researching this, it seems to be a quite general code, that doesn't really specify anything specific...
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    The problem is from Sony doing some maintenance to PSN- they'll be at it for a few more hours yet today. Try again at around 3:30 PM eastern or so and you should be good to go.

Thanks alot! :D I honestly tried searching their forums, but couldn't find anything. thanks again ^^,