What Do You Think Of Our News Coverage?
  • To try and do our best at serving you, our members, we ask if you enjoy reading our news coverage. Are there things you wish we had more of? Are there things you wish we'd do away with?

Just remember to keep criticism constructive. Destructive criticism will only hurt you in the ned because we're trying to find out what you want as a forum.

Personally i feel there is just a little more we could add but there's only so much that I can do i guess... Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Yes, This is a brilliat site to get news coverage on but as I have voted I do tend to go on other scites just for extra imformation. :rules:

Ali-g7

:punk: :punk: :punk:
  • This place has news before any other place that I was at. It barly misses any new releases and I think that that is good!
  • The only reason I have to go to other sites is the fact that there are no screenshots with the news here.

If there were screenshots this would be my only source for news and previews.

Typically I have a limited scope for games so I pretty much just look at the headlines and if something catches my eye then I will read the story.
  • The news is great for example about the news in MGS3. I checked the other sites for screen shots but they haven't got any news yet!! so the news is "brilliant"
  • Mad, the news is spot on, it is always up to date and very informative. Other sites I visit usually come out with news a day or so after you have gave it.

Top news and waiting for more :)
  • pjb, there are pics of MGS3 out there now, though most are just pulls from the leaked movie.

The movie shows Snake, who is scheduled to be fully playable this time, eating a snake(yes, eating), jumping down a waterfall, and fighting baddies. Looks like it'll take place somewhere in Russia....or at least part of the game will at least. My guess is that he'll meet up with Liquid once again....otherwise known as Shalashaska.

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Originally posted by madhtr_STAFF@May 9 2003, 06:06 AM
    [b]To try and do our best at serving you, our members, we ask if you enjoy reading our news coverage. Are there things you wish we had more of? Are there things you wish we'd do away with?

Just remember to keep criticism constructive. Destructive criticism will only hurt you in the ned because we're trying to find out what you want as a forum.

Personally i feel there is just a little more we could add but there's only so much that I can do i guess... Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
    [/b]

The news here is fantasic madhtr. I like it. It would be better if I could put wrestling news at the top of the general section pinned like for monthly payperviews. But I enjoy this sites news. Keep up the hard work.
    :fight:

• I find everything that I'm looking for in the news that is presented here. I have never yet found any need to go to any other sites, Mad is the Man who has it all!! :wub:
  • Have to concur, with the 'masses'! :clap:
    The news coverage here is more than efficient, informative and concise!!!

Well done Mad, lots of accolades for you!!! :clap: :clap:
  • :notworthy: I think the news coverage is great here at Api and I don't check out other sites that often.
    Keep it like it is :P
  • Just a quick little addendum. Lyn and Jim also do news so i'm not the only one. I am looking into possibly adding new materials that we currently don't have but we'll see how well that works out. We'll keep you all posted and remember that your thirst for knowledge is what steers us to deliver the news that you look for. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I came back after a few days and guess what! I checked the news and there was 6 full pages! 6! That is what I call good news! Good job Mad!
  • Soon we will also be adding screenshots to our news coverage so stay tuned for when these start. I will post to let you all know when we begin adding the screens. I'm glad you're enjoying our news coverage and we hope to continue to pleae you, our readers. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Masterman,

Your starting to p :swear: s off a lot of people, myself being one of them. :angry:

Why does post count matter anyway?

Does it make you cooler?

Does it make you a better member?

Does it earn more respect?

The answer is no to the three questions above.

If you could take the time to look in the Latest News Area you will see why Mad's post count has gone up so quickly. Mad has been very busy bringing us members the latest news from E3.

Enough with the wrestling already, you are the only one who thinks that wrestling is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Wrestling does not deserve its own thread pinned in the General Area.

Give it a break already, if your so p :swear: d off with this forum why do keep coming back?
  • wow rex. thanks for saying what I didnt. I dont even think the wwf or wwe whatever they call it now a days is popular anymore. It used to to look sorta real. But now it looks like a soup opera very unbelieveable. Red Neck kinda sport if u ask me

Keep up the great work Madhtr!! :peace:
  • Originally posted by Rex77@May 18 2003, 03:09 AM
    Give it a break already, if your so p :swear: d off with this forum why do keep coming back?

If he keeps this :swear: about Madhtr and post counts up, he soon won't have a choice about whether he wants to come back or not...
    :bash:
    The reason, Mad has sometimes upto 100 posts a day is because he's posting 100 news items a day, FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

Now you can either stop moaning about your little WWE wrestling reports and post counts, or you will be banned. You got that?
    :swear:
  • Consider Daniel's post up above your final warning,Masterman-we have said before that post count means nothing in regards to how one is percieved,it's what is posted.The majority of mad's posts are,as mentioned,in providing actual gaming news for all the members,even yourself.This constant crying about other's posts counts and moaning about your WWE reports is plain spam and will not be tolerated any more.
  • Originally posted by madhtr_STAFF@May 17 2003, 10:19 PM
    [b]Soon we will also be adding screenshots to our news coverage so stay tuned for when these start. I will post to let you all know when we begin adding the screens. I'm glad you're enjoying our news coverage and we hope to continue to pleae you, our readers. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming. [/b]

Screenshots would be really nice! It will give you a btter idea of what the games graphics and stuff are like! I can't wait until this new feature!
  • There will be one picture per post and this feature has been kicked off with the first image being from the newly announced Splinter Cell: Pandora, which is scheduled for late 2004 release. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

P.S. If you have any suggestions then let us know and we'll see how we can help you.
  • Yeah its pretty average, I dont really read over it that much as I get most of my gaming news from HYPER>> magazine!

Anyway good luck with the news thing Hatter. :stink:
  • I don't really look at the news on APi much, mainly because I have a Gamecube (though there is Gamecube coverage now), and also because i get most of my information from Nintendo Official Magazine, which has pictures and screenshots. I understand the restriction of bandwith and all that on the site. Still, it has the most up to date info, as the magazine is only monthly. It's also quicker by far than my internet, which is sloooooooo.........
  • Well I haven't been on the site for some time so haven't had a real chance to check thru' it.

Its really excellent to see people like madhtr (other mods and staff included) still spend a lot of there valuble time and effort keeping this site up to scratch and looking so good. :clap:

Number of posts still mean :stink: as I have noticed having not visited in over 7 months.

Outstanding job peeps, you are all much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions