Urgent Help To Find An Unknow Game?
  • Hi, I need help to find the name, title of a game that I remember from my childhood; I was looking for it for years, and I haven't find it yet.

THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER:

the game is of some strange SPACESHIP RACING
    the game looks like wipeout but is it not
    i remember that when this SPACESHIP are racing if they touch the corners they make a sound like electricity or something like that
    the SPACSHIPS race flooting above the track, they look like rounded spaceship thin spaceships, some purple, yellow, colors like that
    you only use the spaceships alone, no drivers over the spaceships

ALSO THERE ARE SOME ARROWS IN THE TRACKS THAT WHEN YOU TAKE IT THE SPACESHIP GO FASTER.

the game has plenty of colors and looks really strange is like metalic spaceships racing game;

I need the name or title of this game thanks, is from ps1; and I am sure that is no my imagination, this game exist.

I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.
    THANKS. :cool:
  • Hi, well I finally found it.

My memories was right the game exist, since yesterday that I posted this question I continue thinking about it; I make more and more research and nothing successfull; but then, I actually realice that trying to thinking about how I used the controller buttons to played it; and it was when I remember new memories and finally I found it.

Some of you may laugh but in fact the game is of: SNES Super Nintendo; my bad for asking at this forum. Anyway the game is:

F-ZERO

And at least it's comforts me that my memories were real though I was unfocused about the platform, system, console... I will recommend that even when I am a fan of playstation, you should tryied many games of SNES, like F-Zero, despite of bad low graphics, you may have fun for hours.

Thanks. :cool: