• No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
    Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-bohiem rhapsody-queen

No, don't try to apologize-shakira-no

No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama-blackeyedpeas-my humps

• "Another tricky day, another gently nagging pain" Another Tricky Day by The Who

"That'll be the day, when you say goodbye" That'll Be The Day by Buddy Holly

"I walk out into the sun, try to find a new day but the whole place just screams in my eyes" Careless Memories by Duran Duran

Keyword : Tonight

• "Wake up late honey put on your clothes and take your credit card to the liquor store,
    That's one for you and two for me by tonight....
    I'll be loaded like a freight train, flying like an aeroplane, feelin' like a space brain
    One more time tonight" -Night train -GnR

"Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999, do doo do, do do do" 1999-Prince

"Can you hear the noise, all you girls and boys, tonight tonight tonigh tonight tonight tonight" Tonight-the Bates <- Underestimated group BTW<br />

New word:

• Okay, finally got my third "keyword" yesterday...whew! Trying to keep this as "clean" as possible...

"You broke my will, oh what a thrill, goodness gracious great balls of fire" Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis

"Some balls are held for charity and some for fancy dress" Big Balls by AC/DC

"And the all time winner has got him by the balls" Locomotive Breath by Jethro Tull

Keyword : Live

• Pretty easy word, can't believe no one got here before me...

Live is life, nah nah nanah nah "Live is life"-Opus

Who waaants to liiiiive forevah "Who wants to live forever"-Queen

Forever young, I want to be forever young. Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever "Forever young"-Alphaville.

New word:

• We all live in a yellow submarine - The Beatles

They call it mellow yellow quite rightly - Donovan

My daddy had a yellow Riviera Star that he used to let me drive to school - Prince

New Word - Bus

• Im goin to be all tricky...

Killing is my Business and Business is good! - Megadeth

Verbal Abuse - Slayer

Keeping the Cadaver Dogs Busy - Cryptopsy

New Word - Fuel
  • "You provide me the lighter fluid, the FUEL to my fire"-Crazy in Love by Eminem

"Gimme FUEL Gimme Fire, Gimme that which I desire"-Fuel by Metallica

"Yeah, people like you just FUEL my fire.."-Fuel My Fire by The Prodigy

Next word: WHOLE
  • "I'm gonna give you my love...ahhhh. Wanna whole lotta love" Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin

"There's no escape from the music in the whole d@mn street" Squeezebox by The Who

"He's got the whole world in his hands" Church Hymn - In His Hands as sung by Steve Buscemi in the movie Con Air.

Keyword : Time
  • Strumming my pain with his fingers (One Time) - Killing me softly : Fugees
    SSomething unpredictable, but in the end it's right, I hope you hade the time of your life (in my pants) - Good riddance - Green Day
    Taaaaahaiaim is on my siiiiide, yesitis - Rolling Stones

Next word
    Shot (or shoot, I'm not picky about tempus)
  • "I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy." I Shot The Sheriff by Eric Clapton
    (Double points for that one!)

"Shot through the heart and you're to blame." You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi

"A shot in the dark, one step away from you" A Shot In The Dark by Ozzy Osbourne

Keyword : Easy
  • Thats why im EASY like sunday morning - Faith no More

ooooooooooo we gotta take it EASY - Aerosmith

She's an easy lover - Phil Collins

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion