aspire 6935g connect to ps3 problem
  • Hi!

i have been trying so much to connect my ps3 and my laptop to eachother, checked out many guides on the internet but nothing works!! :<<br />
    i would like to stream and so on but doesnt seem so easy...

tried to make stuff disoverable , playstation has searched for medias nothing.
    tried to turn off eset antivirus and windows firewall, nothing works :<<br />
    i got windows 7 anyone got tips?

I got wireless and the ps3 works online and got no problems there.
    Just laptop <-----> ps3

not sure what else to add :\
  • I think you may need to fire up windows media player and select through there the folders you want the PS3 to see then leave it running on the computer. Also make sure you have the media server turned on.

Honestly, though, it may be easier to copy the music, videos, etc. to the PS3's drive via USB stick.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    I think you may need to fire up windows media player and select through there the folders you want the PS3 to see then leave it running on the computer. Also make sure you have the media server turned on.

Honestly, though, it may be easier to copy the music, videos, etc. to the PS3's drive via USB stick.

hehe perhaps, i just want it to work to be honest.... it bugs me so much that it doesnt, i have tried wmp but i got no sharing options like guides shows me on the itnernet and i cant discover ps3 on my computer, also tried some system things... is there any know problems which can prevent ps3 and a laptop to connect to eachother?