Lets Be Dudes.
  • :punk: Flamin dragon cheater here, lets be dudes, I think it would be cool to have some online pals. Im 16 male and single, I love gaming, movies, playing and listing to music, and Im tremendously athleticly cordinated. So join in my buddy list and lets be dudes, tell me about you.
    :punk: on
    The flaming dragon cheater.
  • Erm... Shouldn't you have put this in your post in 'welcome'? :think: :2cool: :rules:
  • If it was that out of place, i'm sure it would have been moved by now.

Hey Dragon Cheater, where are you from? I'm one of the few aussies who regularly visit the site and we're all buddies here! If you drop in to the LiveChat sessions on Sundays you'll meet some of our great members, and hopefully we'll all get to know you a bit better. I might make an appearance, depending on how early I feel like getting up :P

See you around the forums :peace:
  • i try to be your bud heh we live so damn close together...lol well i work to damn much now..so i hardly ever have time to come over..and when i do..love attacks me..(your sister) then my heart forces me to stay with her..heh what can i say?.. i truley do love her..but hey, i'm still there bro..say hi once in a while
  • I like that!!!

I'm a boy 15 years old and from the philippines I like gaming of course. So i'll just see ya around if you want pm me ok!!!?
  • hey there im a 14 year old guy from Canada and i like all sports and im extremly athletic and i love rpgs and sports games

c ya around
  • Well I might as well tell you what i'm like!
    I'm 12 and come from england. I love listening to heavy rock music :punk: and KYLIE :drool: . HMM.. Oh.. Sorry dosed off for a minute there. I also play for a sunday leage team called whytleaf
  • Hey Flaming Dragon,Im 15 from Ireland,listen to Rock :punk: Play Gaelic football and play computer games you wanna be dudes than pm me okay
  • Hey im a 17 year old guy from the place where all the stupid goes before it dranes into Florida, ALABAMA USA. I love gaming, RPGs mostly, Im not that athletic, and i like to read every now and then. If you want to be my buddy just pm me i hav'nt ever gotten one from anyone yet cuz im new.
  • Originally posted by The Flaming Dragon Cheater@May 15 2003, 12:30 AM
    :punk: Flamin dragon cheater here, lets be dudes, I think it would be cool to have some online pals. Im 16 male and single, I love gaming, movies, playing and listing to music, and Im tremendously athleticly cordinated. So join in my buddy list and lets be dudes, tell me about you.
    :punk: on
    The flaming dragon cheater.

"The moment you press start on the paddel, you better keep you fingers on the d-pad until your done your game."
  • when i've got you in my SIGHTS i'll hold my rifle nice and tight, you won't know you've hit the ground..till you here that banging sound *gun fires* rock on