Whos Behind The Mask?
  • Well this is a simple topic. What is your real name? Some know each others already, some don't. So this thread is easy, type your name. And to stop this becoming a spam thread, you can only post once, and thats cos you only have one name :D

I'm Matthew
    If you really want to know my surname is Veitch, hence my user name theve1tch
  • this is an easy one!! my name is Jane
  • Hello Matthew :lol:

Well, if you don't know my name by now.. then, well.... :blink:
  • The name's madhtr.......ok, maybe not really but it's what i go by half the time anyway so it may as well be. Anywho, if you don't know my name yet then you either aren't supposed to know or i just don't know you well enough yet. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I'm brandon but people call me Lord Il Palazzo. :peace:
  • If you do not know then you do not deserve to know.
  • I can't remember my name... oh yeah alex! :blink:
  • Karen Jane Bell(KJB)
    I'm so creative :cunning:
  • I'm not going to openly announce my name. If you don't know my name...it's probably better that you don't. :P
  • Dont worry Red, I wont reveal your true identity! But for a good price i will :disco:

My real name is Patrick
  • Originally posted by GeneStarwind@May 16 2003, 12:26 PM
    My real name is Patrick

Otherwise known as Patty Patty Brown Noser......heh, heh....You know i couldn't help myself. It's been too long since i've done that...

Oh, and yes mad broke the rules so sue him but don't make a post complaining about it. If you have complaints then please email [email]billy@absolute-playstation.com[/email] or PM me.
  • Originally posted by madhtr_STAFF@May 16 2003, 02:05 PM
    [email]billy@absolute-playstation.com[/email]

oooooo ooooo, does that mean ur names billy? hehe, u guys can play a guessing game with my name.

It starts with an H and ends in an i.

(no helping matt!!)
  • My first name is Joseph

Let me have some random coments
    Patrick, LOVE your avatar,
    Also.what price we talking about,
    Mad I am betting your name IS Billy,
    Last but not least, Roller Angle my guess is Haiti

:woot: I LOVE ABSOLUTE PLAYSTATION :woot:
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@May 15 2003, 12:09 AM
    Well this is a simple topic. What is your real name?

Can I add on a question?
    Where is everybodys general location?
    Mine is Spokane, WA
  • Originally posted by Outcast512@May 16 2003, 04:42 PM
    Roller Angle my guess is Haiti

Hehe...nope nope, thats not my name...although that is a rather good guess. My location is lovely, and quite raining today, Maryland in the good ol' US of A.

Sorry, just saw the one post rule...sorry bout that guys...i wont do it again! and to stop other people...you can only guess my name once!

Yup...red and XR8TD u got it right.
  • My location has all the cute guys in it. :disco: Love it and hate it at the same time.

No one will ever be able to get my name outta me unless Pat gives it away...which he won't because he is educated on the fact that I know where he lives a good boy and won't do that. (I hope..)

Oh...and rolllerz..I think I have a general idea for what your name is..but I won't announce it and spoil the game. Check your message inbox and tell me if my guess is true. :think:
  • WEll I could always reveal Reds name (for a price) Im Scott. Not to shy about saying my name. But I also answer to Daggers Lover or DL. :peace:
  • Originally posted by Daggers Lover@May 16 2003, 03:29 PM
    WEll I could always reveal Reds name (for a price)

Really Scotty, is that price enough to pay for the medical bills after I chew you out for revealing my name?? Come on now.. :think:
  • Not too much to add ,since my name's still James . Maybe one day I'll figure out a cool picture to attach to it and figure out how to attach it.

Well Daggers, looks like your Mighty Ducks have a great shot at the Stanley Cup. They're sure making our Canucks look bad. Looking forward to the Ducks taking out the Wild tonight . Thinking that an Anaheim/ Ottawa final would be the most entertaining to view.
  • You can just call me... Tony! :peace:
  • Originally posted by rollerangel288@May 16 2003, 01:53 PM
    Sorry, just saw the one post rule...sorry bout that guys...i wont do it again! and to stop other people...you can only guess my name once!

What is the one post rule?

If this means only one post per discusion can I just edit my old one to guess again or something?
  • This was a rule that Theve came up with for this thread since everyone only has one name. If you want to guess Rollerz name then please do so through the PM system because any posts not regarding the name portion of this thread from here on out will be deleted without further warning. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004+May 16 2003, 06:31 PM-->QUOTE(RedKennypup2004 @ May 16 2003, 06:31 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Daggers Lover</i>
    @May 16 2003, 03:29 PM
    WEll I could always reveal Reds name (for a price)

Really Scotty, is that price enough to pay for the medical bills after I chew you out for revealing my name?? Come on now.. :think: [/b][/quote]
    Ouch red! I guess I will have to keep your real name to myself as well, I don't want to end up in the hospital.

Anyways, my name is Mike.
  • Just call me evil one...... just kidding I'm not that pathetic my real name is Danielle. :lol:
  • My name is really Vegeta. I ain't lying really. :swear:
  • Well my name is Scott and I come from bonnie Scotland. I don't have a clue as to what rollers name is but it should be a nice name since roller sounds like a nice lass.
  • My real name is Gary and I will guess Rollers name is Heidi.
  • My name is Vegeta.I ain't lying really. :swear: [/b]

Yeah sure it is vegeta!! I belive you! :2cool: :blink:
  • My name is Matthew,but you can all call me Matt if a feel like it.But seriously is your name really vegeta?
  • Isn't vegeta japanese for vegitable or something? I heard that somewhere before.
  • Well my real name is JT, i've been going by seval for about 2-3 years now
  • Originally posted by Outcast512@May 16 2003, 08:42 PM
    My first name is Joseph

Let me have some random coments
    Patrick, LOVE your avatar,
    Also.what price we talking about,

Thank you! You will LOVE my next avatar...I garuntee it =)

The price is $2.47 :flex:

Patty Brown Noser O_O!!! AHH!

• Originally posted by SpeedDemon@May 20 2003, 01:36 AM
    Isn't vegeta japanese for vegitable or something? I heard that somewhere before.

And even if it isn't,which I think it is, It sure sounds like one!! :woot: :P :D ;)

p.s No offence vegeta.
  • My name is John Daniel May (hence the jdm) I don't trust my short term memory so my names are something I'll remember. However, I've been here often enough it's not a prob. I just stay consistent for things like E-Mail which I check once a month. As far as my locale, Most of you know I hail from Minot, North Dakota, U.S.A. There you go guys, nothing to hide. :rolleyes:
  • My first name is Christopher but no one calls me that (unless I'm in trouble or someone's mad at me) Mostly I go by Chris. As far as where I'm from I live in McAlester, Oklahoma USA (Home of the largest US Army Ammunitions production plant.) Yes, we make quite a bit of the Army's non-nuclear bombs here, including those nasty bunker busters Iraq is so familiar with. On some days you can even hear them exploding old ammunition- even rattles the windows.
  • Ali I think your name is aligator hahahha :P :P :fight: :fight:

P:S: no offence

ali-g :clap:
  • Hahahahah! (not funny :rebel: :fight: )

p.s I thought up another thing your name sounds of. A pokemon :P :P

p.s no offence
  • My name is
  • Well my real name is Eric Teichmiller, yes its German, but im not German. I live in the place all the stupidity dranes to before it gets to florida, Alabama USA. And im going to guess Henri, lol.
  • Hey the names Matt
  • Originally posted by XR8TD@May 19 2003, 05:16 PM
    My real name is Gary and I will guess Rollers name is Heidi.

Just to stop others posting about it, Gary here got Rollerz name right., it is Heidi. Well done, you may collect your prize of a mars bar from the nearst shop taht sells one with your own money :D :D :D
  • The Names Davis, And Everyone who Likes Clone High or Steppenwolf knows why my name is what it is, And no Cracks, Or you'll suffer the wrath Of Da_Pusher! :fight:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Theve1tch@May 15 2003, 08:09 AM
    [b]I'm Matthew
  • My name is Muhammad Atef and a website did a nice little profile of me for the local paper at:

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/terrorists/teratef.htm

Check it out.

Hmmmmm no, not really.

My real name is Rob and I live in Australia, by the way check out the price on that guys head! 25 Mil! :stink:

:peace: OUT

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion