Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
    Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
    Release date: Oct. 26, 2010

Dangerous becomes deadly in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011, where the player steps into the boots of American marksman Cole Rainsford, who has joined his estranged father on an African safari to hunt savage animals that have been terrorizing remote villages. Soon finding themselves stranded, their survival depends on cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive.

Scripted by renowned scriptwriter and creative director Brad Santos (Resistance: Fall of Man, Tomb Raider: Legacy, The Saboteur) Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 is a story of suspense, drama, and survival as the player faces tense, action packed kill-or-be killed scenarios.
  • Well, I FINALLY got a chance to play this a bit last night, and all I can say is "WOW!"

Do not be fooled into thinking this is anything like previous Cabela games, as Dangerous Hunts is a kick-ass and ass-kicking game. You certainly will not be breezing through this hunting game like many of their past have to work to advance on this gem.

The graphics are very good...not the best I have seen, but not lacking neither. The variety of animals, the locations and there is a "Classic", "Survival" and "Story Mode" in this game, each one individual of in itself.

I do have to say, although the Story Mode is very fun and quite a challenge, the voice acting leaves something to be desired. But I am ok with that as it appears as if the focus of the DEV's was the game play, and not the little bit if dialog that accompanies the game as a whole.

If you like the Cabela's hunting games, I strongly recommend picking up this one!