• when trying to play online on red dead redemption it keeps kickin me out of sessions, it says connection issues with other players, is this an internet problem
  • It could be your internet not having enough speed or it could be a low amount of signal between your router and the PS3 if using wireless. Without some more info it's hard to say for sure.
  • i am using dsl and running an ethernet cable from router.do i need broadband
  • DSL is broadband but it is possible the speed you are getting from your provider is not enough, especially if other devices like your computer are online as well. The only solution may be to start shopping for a new internet provider with faster speeds.
  • thanks for your assistance.
  • my internet speed is only 6megs per sec, what would be the minimum speed required to run the ps3 and a laptop at the same time without lagging while gaming.my option's are 10,20,30 and 50 megs.
  • The 10 should do the job but, if you can afford it, i would go for the 20 or higher. Keep in mind the speeds they say are an "possible speed up to" number and not what you'll actually get normally due to others using the same connection.