Calibration Tony Hawk
  • I'm stucked in the calibration of the board. It doesn't seem to go through and starts over again and again. Any idea?
  • rogohn said:
    I'm stucked in the calibration of the board. It doesn't seem to go through and starts over again and again. Any idea?

It reacts when I move it during the calibration and if I cover a sensor, it tells me that, but still it doesn't go through the calibration process.
  • rogohn said:
    It reacts when I move it during the calibration and if I cover a sensor, it tells me that, but still it doesn't go through the calibration process.

I went to the store and recieved a second one. Same problem there. Contacted Activision support and we tried everything from changing batteries, cut out the light, disconnected all electronic equipment in the house including wireless network and me standing in a different room etc. Nothing worked.

Went to the store once again in the same day and they where very kind and actually gave me a third one. Went home and it worked perfectly straight away.

So, the problem is solved, by myself.......................