Stacking (PSN)
    Stacking
    Release date: Feb. 8, 2011

In Stacking, a family of Russian stacking dolls has been separated by tough economic times. The youngest doll, Charlie Blackmore, begins a heroic effort to bring his family back together. But he's one size smaller than any other doll in the world. Game players will help Charlie, who is all too accustomed to being overlooked and dismissed
  • I have to admit, when I first read about this game, and then saw a few videos of it, I thought it looked and sounded about as dumb as any game could get.

Man....was I wrong!
    The game is offered at no charge for PS PLUS members, so I figured I will go ahead and check it out; after all, the price was right.

It didn't take me longer than 10 minutes to become a HUGE fan of this fun, quirky game that, to me, is so unique it really is difficult to put into words the fun that this game delivers.

All I can say is if you like puzzle games, a few good laughs and something totally different, check out the Demo and give it a whirl. I'll almost guarantee you will very quickly download the entire game!
  • I got this as part of the plus package as well Wade, it has received excellent reviews at full price and i have only dabbled up to now but will definately give it a good go.

If Wade says its good, that fine by me.
  • Sounds interesting. And looks cute... will check the game out. :D
    Thanks for the intro.
  • Completed 98% on the game stats, but I finished the storyline.

Here's my two cents, overall, the game has nice music and great artwork and a heartwarming theme. But the so-called challenge of finding multiple solutions to each puzzle, I find it soon turns dull and repetitive after a while into the game.

I do like the dolls very much :)
    3/5