Harry potter(help)!
  • Just finished the chess game in harry potter and now i am up to the part where the troll is sleeping and i have to levitate the furniture so as not to wake him. The timer gives me 3 seconds and I have no idea where to levitate the furniture. As soon as i pick the chair and drop it, he awakes and storms toward me and kils me and i have to restart. How do i get past him??? ;)
  • WINGARDIUM LEVIOUSA!!
  • Quote (199 @ Jan. 27 2002,22:07)
    Just finished the chess game in harry potter and now i am up to the part where the troll is sleeping and i have to levitate the furniture so as not to wake him. The timer gives me 3 seconds and I have no idea where to levitate the furniture. As soon as i pick the chair and drop it, he awakes and storms toward me and kils me and i have to restart. How do i get past him??? ;)[/b][/quote]
    :wave: No matter what you do he will wake up.
  • well dont take this wrong.......i hate harry potter and i think its a load of s**t
    but i have actually played the game and finished it under 2 hours.
    With this troll thing i found it easy to just move it 2 the left and lower it then drop it whens its very low to the ground............but you have to act fast or that thing will wake up