Fallout: New Vegas, The Glitches: Friend or Foe?
  • Open world RPGs such as Fallout: New Vegas are always bound to have glitches and bugs in them. Most are hiding, just waiting to be discovered. Some are good (Funny, harmless), some bad (Gamebreaking, corrupt). I have encountered all kinds, and unfortunately, i was one of the gamers to experience the tragic "corrupted save data" bug. Even with all sorts of patches, New Vegas will always be a big pile of irradiated waste. But you know what, its my favorite big pile of irradiated waste. I found myself mostly laughing throughout the New Vegas campaign. Moonwalking dogs, flying corpses, slightly "off" AI. C'mon, if that isnt humor, then what is? Sure there are bad bugs and the feared "Gamebreaking" bugs, but i say the good bugs outnumber them 10 to 1.

So what do you think AP community?
    The Glitches: Friend or Foe?
  • I have FNV, but it is still in the wrapper.

Have they pretty much fixed all the glitches that you know of, or is it still in bad shape?

For me, as long as the glitches aren't game altering, I usually don't pay too much mind to them, and like you, just laugh them off. But I have been waiting for them to fix them before playing the game.
  • All of the game altering bugs have been wiped out as far as i know. I also think FNV got all of the patches its going to get. Obsidian is probably interested doing something else now. So i guess now would be a good time as any to play it.