LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
    LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
    Release date: March 22, 2011

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars includes all the characters from both seasons of the hugely popular animated television series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, as well as some fan-favourite characters from the beloved theatrical Star Wars Saga. The game features brand new battle modes, giving players unique, head-to-head combat and an upgraded level builder, allowing the creation of customized bases and in-game battlefields.

Play either as a Jedi or Separatist with all-new character abilities, such as Squad command, Lightsaber slicing, Lightsaber jumps, long distance Jedi attacks and Grapple Tie-Ups, all within a new, easy-to-navigate hub.

LEGO Star Wars III is friggin' epic!

Ok, so I have been playing the hell out of LEGO Star Wars III, and I have to say that it is absolutely fantastic! If you are a fan of the LEGO games or Star Wars (or both), you most certainly will want to check out this latest addition to the LEGO franchise.

The game-play is great, and the environments are...well...spectacular! As a special note, I have yet to come across any glitches, which we all know the LEGO games are prone to have. Just an absolute gem of a game, and I am so glad it lived up to the hype as this was one of the few titles I had been looking forward to this year.

Is anyone else playing this by chance?