• i finally made it too the hardest part of dark cloud 1! it was hard and took me about 6 months, but i did it! currently i have made it to floor 15 on the demon shaft, and i own 3 crystal eyes i got on the first floor! just as a heads up for those new players crystal eyes are woth 500 apeice and its better to sell them. why? because the back floors are almost pitchblack. and on back floor level 1 it takes my 7thheaven with 219 atk 7 hits to kill a mummy!!!!!!!!:o and worse the new enemies are killers born to anihalate you. the new ones ive seen are the nikapous* and the gemron**. together in one fight they cause major havoc. suggestions are: have toan (or whatever you named him have an ultamite weapon such as sword of zues, 7th heaven, chronicle sword 1 at an extremely high level, bring tons of food, tons of repair powder, at least 5 revival powder, and 10 stand-in powder.

*the nikapous is a mask like creature like the "mask of prajna" or "alexander" and attacks with its spiked feet of shoots fireballs.
    **the gemron is the dragon of the demon shaft. with the same attack skills as a black dragon multiplyed about 5 times it realy packs a deady punch. me hope you found this both interesting and useful on your quest to the black knight.