Emmbaressing Moments!
  • I'm still trying to think of some embarrising moments for me, But tell me yours while i'm thinking!

(This should be good :D :P ;) )
  • I just had one when you posted this.

I am in school right now and when I went to stand up the chair held my shorts so when I stood up... :shy:
  • Originally posted by Outcast512@May 21 2003, 05:53 PM
    I just had one when you posted this.

I am in school right now and when I went to stand up the chair held my shorts so when I stood up... :shy:

Hahahaha! :woot: :lol:

Thats happend to me once in reception I was only 5! :cry:

p.s I still can't remember the most emmbarrising moment i had!!
    It will come to me in a minute :think: .
  • once i was in assembly at school wit like 1000 people and i did one and it rattled on the floor!! :tired:
  • WEll hello ross your here finnaly with an umbalivble number of posts of 2. well done :clap:

p.s that emmbaressing moment was a joke
  • Originally posted by ali-g7@May 21 2003, 10:57 AM
    p.s I still can't remember the most emmbarrising moment i had!!
    It will come to me in a minute :think: .

This is not fair!!! I told you mine and you are not telling yours. :swear: :bash: :swear: :bash: :swear:
  • To bring this thread up a notch (cus I think it might be a good one) I will here by submit an embarrising moment.

As a young boy I practiced wrestling (the normal kind, not the one with the hoods and corny names). In fifth grade i moved to a new school and being new in class I had to prove myself worthy of not being bullied. So when the cool gang started harassing me at lunch break I just threw their price figher right down in the concreate and that was about it.

Well that's what I thought.
    Even though mighty impressed with my wild fighting techniques the boys still wanted some sort of bad to happen to me. The bads name was Eva from fourth grade. She was raised by her father and 4 bigger brothers and she was B.I.G. like a cow in a human disguise.
    The cool gang asked if I thought I could do one of my throws on her and aroused by power and my recent victories I said -Sure!

To make the actual struggle between me and the gigantic Eva even shorter the it was, I ended up suffocating under a ton of girly lard while the other kids laughed at me not being able to wrestle down even a girl younger then me.
  • I had one back in pre-school. :shy:

I was going to throw out some construction paper (from my little art project) when I accidentally fell into a trash can. Been stuck inside of it for 2 minutes until a teacher realized I was inside of it.

And get this...everyone who was with me in my 1st-8th grade classes through the years knew about. So when it came to my 8th grade graduation banquet the principal asked if anyone in the class would like to share an embarrasing moment with the school. I was looking around and noticed that EVERYONE was looking at me!!! Since I didn't want to talk and avoid anymore embarrasement I then proceeded to walk to the bathroom. :lol:

So what have we learned here...

Watch your step before you walk towards a garbage can. :peace:
  • Oh my god... :woot: ah :woot: ha ha... oh :woot: :lol: oh boy got to stop laughing, "falls onto floor" heh, arent those moments grand! Heh :peace: OUT.