• I'm in act 3 scene 2 ... my two companions are no longer visible ... I walk between the giant wheels to the end of the catwalk, which turns to the left .. I kill two critters and knock down a chopper with the sniper rifle ... but the catwalk begins to collapse before I can either return or go forward ... I don't see any prompts on what to do; the catwalk falls and I either am trapped underneath or fall onto what appears to be a piece of land, but I can't move away from there ... have had several different scenarios involving the catwalk, but I can't figure out how to get past that spot ... I know somebody here can help ... thanks ...
  • When the catwalk start falling apart and you see Trishka leap to safety, you have to do the same thing. Jump, man!

You'll land on a floating platform below you. More gyrocopters are coming after you as the chapter closes.
  • Lyndon, thanks for the reply ... trouble is, as I mentioned, I don't see Trishka so I can't tell where to go ... tres frustrating ...
  • You should be getting a cutscene of sorts near the end where you do see her making the leap. When you try it again try making the jump, even if the scene doesn't show.

I'm going by what was put into a walkthrough I found.
  • I can get onto a platform, but it's suspended, not floating ... keep trying it from different perspectives but that's the only platform I can see ... fun game, but I've played this scene about a million times and can't figure out how to get past this spot ... maybe I'll back up to the start of the chapter and try keeping an eye on my companions ...