Ice Cream?
  • So what is your favorite Ice cream?
    The Flaming Dragon Cheater.
  • MMMMM..... WEll I voted mint chocolate chip because mint is my favourite flavour of anything and I love choclate chips :drool: :drool: Although i was tempted by the plain choclate one
  • Mine is chocolate, on a good week i can eat my way through a whole tub! Although mint chocolate chip, pretty special too!! :D :feedme:
  • Hey, how come "Apple cinnamon" and "Blueberry" aint in the list?
    those are mine.
    Or wait, raspberry sorbet, gaaaaahh :drool:
  • Out of those? I would go for Mint Chocolate Chip.

Though it all depends on my mood. If I'm depressed then Twix Ice Cream is fairly satisfying.

And if I'm feeling very vivacious I will try whatever flavor sounds illegal. :feedme: :drool:
  • I like many others that are not in that list. My favorite is Hoofprints, but it is not there! Out of those, either vanilla or chololate!
  • Vanilla Choc and Mint choc chip are my 3 fav's but out of those 3 chocolate's my all time favourite.
  • I vote other - Boysenberry

Mmmmmmmmm :drool:
  • i was a straight up choclate eater..but now i like vinilla..or both of them together MmMmMmmm
  • My favorites aren't exactly on your list
    Haagen Dazs - Deep Chocolate Fudge
    Ben and Jerry's - Chocolate Fudge Brownie
    Orange and Lime Sherbet (Does sherbet count as an ice cream?)
    But my all time favorite is Black Cherry...The kind with actual black cherries in it. :feedme:
  • I dont eat stuff that is used for mind control of innocent bunnies.
    Damn the vanilla factories to hell.

Besides, i like real vanilla better.
  • I don't normally eat icecream but i like the weird stuff like Moosetracks(mmmm......lots of chocolate) when i do eat any. But on the list i'd choose chocolate chip cookie dough. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Mine is mint chocolate chip ice cream. I love mint. As long as there is mint in it, I will eat it. :drool:
  • my fav isn't up there its tiger ice cream but i chose strawberry :peace:
  • I don't really have a favourite, but probably something mint, chocolate with a twist of something (but not caramel) :drool:
  • oh darn you dont have my facorite ice cream on the list you cant tell me you people dont like sherbert its soooo good.:)

• Oh, this was an easy one, I voted for mint choc. chip!!
    I just love mint/chip ice cream!!!

That reminds me, should add that to the grocery shopping list! :drool: Thanks!! :D
  • There is no plain Chocklate Chip :( so i will choose my 2nd fav Chocklate :feedme:
  • Dude, I think mint chocolate chip is the greatest of all time!!! Good choices.
    Rufus3000
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@May 23 2003, 05:14 AM
    [b]And if I'm feeling very vivacious I will try whatever flavor sounds illegal. :feedme: :drool: [/b]

heh heh

Don't usually eat it but Double Toffee is great for a sweet tooth.
  • ...and another thread from the past that deserves to be brought back to life.

For me, I like good ol' Vanilla, second behind that would be Mint Chocolate-chip
  • Gotta love cookie dough

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion