Safe Or Not?
  • Now getting down to the point, Sept 11th changed America forever, but aftermath... are you feeling safe under his presidency? I not really, he's a bit too focused on other things, hes getting his men to do his dirty work and thats not presdent quality, Hes goona have to realize that we had a wake up call, and if he does not wake up, his gonna lead us under another attack, and possible droppings of another Atomic Bomb, which I have nightmares of every night and its terrifying. As an american, I feel safe, but under President Bush, I honestly do not.
    State your opinion too.
    The flaming dragon cheater.
  • I do not want to go either way. After all say one wrong thing in these troublesome times and your :swear:
  • Well, I don't live in the U.S. but they wouldn't vote a stupid president. He made good decisions through the war! Some people may disagree, but I would feel safe if I lived there!
  • Yes, I feel very safe... living in Australia anyway :blink: but to tell you the truth John Howard is a freakish little gnome and needs his head kicked in. :rules: :swear:
  • Originally posted by tonygillis@May 22 2003, 07:18 PM
    Well, I don't live in the U.S. but they wouldn't vote a stupid president. He made good decisions through the war! Some people may disagree, but I would feel safe if I lived there!

Well he wasn't elected.

I don't live in the US, nor i'm allowed to go, but since he has proved that we all live under his presidency, because he can do what ever he want when he wants it, no, i don't feel safe, nor many or most of the people in the world does, just ask the iraquies, north koreans, cubans, etc...

• tell ya the truth..i could care less..:\ i don't really care if it's safe or not..if i wasn't safe and i was gonna die..don't tell me...i'll find out for myself..heh..oh fiancee wouldn't like that to!! :hug:
  • With us going back into Orange alert, i doubt that anyone will ever truly be "safe", in the sense of the term, again. I think the war did more to stir things up than it did to stop anything......Guess we'll see.

P.S. I didn't vote.
  • i dont live in the US but where i live, i got to say that we are neighbours. BIG HINT right there.

Oh and i think Bush should think things more precicely.
  • I feel pretty damn safe we have a resident with a backbone. god bless the US :peace:
  • Sorry, i think our pres. is a moron. :bash:

• Strictly speaking of the President, yes I do feel safe with Pres. Bush at the helm. Nice to see a leader who is not afraid to do the right thing, and not just fall in line with the masses just because that's what everyone else does, or says should be done. Just because so many other nations were afraid to stir the pot over Husein having W'sOMD, going against the UN sanctions, doesn't mean that it's right! It just means that no one else was willing to do anything about it.

As far as feeling safe with those who are going to have to implement the new safety standards though, that is another deal altogether!! :blink: There are just too many people out there who do not give a darn about integrity to do their jobs to the best of their abilities, which can mean putting thousands of people's lives at stake. That gives me the heebee-geebees, but, whenever it's my time to go, then I'm ready and not afraid!

(got my prescription of Valium ready for my flight to California next month all ready!) ;)
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@May 25 2003, 09:08 PM
    Just because so many other nations were afraid to stir the pot over Husein having W'sOMD

No I don't actually.Since the Al-Qaeda is gonna attack Norway there a great chance that well get involved somehow.

Oh and beenie, have you found any of them yet.
  • Our leader may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's certainly not afraid to do what the sharper knives advise him to do. I know that he looks like a chimp, and he won't come clean about his substance abuse (ever hear him describe his DUI?), but when it's all said and done, he will have done what is best for American interests, and like it or not, that is what is best for most of America. At least, for most of America's money. I, too, didn't vote. :blink:
  • I don't live in the us but our country the philippines has been announced as a Non- NATO ally so were on the same team so being on america's side meaning being safe.
  • I think that peopel of America should be able to feel rather safe who ever runs their country. I don't think that the terrorist attack (or has there been more than one so far) was pointed at mr. Bush in person.

On the issue of Bush being a moron or not, I think most of the worlds inhabitant has fallen for the "drunken master" technique he uses.
    Let's have a show of hands, how many really REALLY belives that an idiot could make it to become president in ANY country. Bush uses this acting as sort of slow to become more of a man of the people. I don't think he would had stood a chance if he had acted like the rich man's son he really is. My guess is that mr.Bush got a pretty sharp mind, he just doesn't show it to just anyone. If people have a problem with the way he runs things, that's an other issue.

If I were living in america I'd be somewhat more scared of the attempts to limit private persons secretesses. The government's been trying to get access to private e-mails for quite some time, and the fear of terrorism has made it alot easier to pass bills concerning this. Big Brother will be watching you so be ware of what you might say...
  • I don't really care either way, since I like in the UK. The annoying thing is that Tony Blair insists on sucking up to Bush, but thats about it. The trheat of terroorism hasn't really increased very much, though I do live in london, which is pf highier risk.

• Brother... This guy makes me shake.