• The Rules are, It can be any famous person as long as they are well known enough to deserve a quote.

Here Goes.

"When Fighting 1000 enemies, fight them one at a time, the most dangerous first" :fight:
  • Alright, Since none has gotten it yet, I'll Tell ya, It was The Fencer Musashi!

New one-

Man will look back and Say I gave Birth to the 20th Century :rebel:
  • That's Ian Holm.

He's playing some nutter Freemason in From Hell, who's actually Jack the Ripper (Ain't Hollywood Grand?)
  • he's right....before the movie starts it shows the letter that its written and its from Jack the ripper
  • You got It WreckinBall, your up to bat, And by the way, it was just plain old Jack The Ripper. :clap:
  • "I never met a man I didn't like"
  • I only know what I read on the internet,
    so my answer has to be "Will Rogers".
  • "Do u understand the words that are coming out of mouth"
  • QUOTE(Prince_Vegeta @ May 2 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]62079[/snapback]

"Do u understand the words that are coming out of mouth"
    [/b]

Detective Carter played by Chris Tucker in "Rush Hour" I know its right because you just posted it in film quotes.

heres mine...

"Evil draws men together"
  • ill be back
  • 1)Prince_Vegeta please dont just but in, Wreckingball needs to say if mannemann is right, then it will be manne's go.
    2)LI due to point one, your out the picture for now, sorry dude.
    3)Kickassmonk, welcome to the forum to start with, and second of all, as you will find with most of our trivia games, you get a go by answering someones elses first, the then confirm the answer, and then you post your question/quote/whatever depending on game.

If everyone sticks to the simple rules it will all flow thaat much better.
    Cheers guys
  • Sorry about the delay folks, but this is yet another thread that I have completely forgotten about in the last 2+ years.

Yes, Manne. You are correct. It is your turn.
  • QUOTE(Theve1tch @ May 2 2006, 06:01 PM) [snapback]62118[/snapback]

1)Prince_Vegeta please dont just but in, Wreckingball needs to say if mannemann is right, then it will be manne's go.
    2)LI due to point one, your out the picture for now, sorry dude.
    3)Kickassmonk, welcome to the forum to start with, and second of all, as you will find with most of our trivia games, you get a go by answering someones elses first, the then confirm the answer, and then you post your question/quote/whatever depending on game.

If everyone sticks to the simple rules it will all flow thaat much better.
    Cheers guys
    [/b]

Fair enough Theve, didnt see mannes post above PV's. Away you go Manne. I love this game! :notworthy:
  • who the hell is The Fencer Musashi!
  • QUOTE(manneman @ May 4 2006, 07:33 PM) [snapback]62243[/snapback]
    [quote]
    [b]"
  • Actually Caligula was quoting someone else even though he was known to us the phrase quite regulary. So, sorry, wrong answer :tongue:
  • QUOTE(manneman @ May 9 2006, 09:38 PM) [snapback]62694[/snapback]

Actually Caligula was quoting someone else even though he was known to us the phrase quite regulary. So, sorry, wrong answer :tongue:
    [/b]

I believe he was quoting Lucius Accius, the Roman poet.
  • Correct you are, sir, the floor is yours.
  • QUOTE(manneman @ May 11 2006, 06:15 AM) [snapback]62789[/snapback]

Correct you are, sir, the floor is yours.
    [/b]

Here I go...

"Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Have a go at that one folks :59:
  • QUOTE(Lethal @ May 11 2006, 02:34 AM) [snapback]62803[/snapback]
    "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."[/b]

John Lydon/Johnny Rotten?
  • QUOTE(WreckinBall @ May 13 2006, 07:17 AM) [snapback]62996[/snapback]

John Lydon/Johnny Rotten?
    [/b]

No dice, sorry WB.
  • I've seen quote on a T-shirt and had a picture of Frank Zappa on, so I'll go for Frank Zappa then!
  • QUOTE(Tiff @ May 13 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]63024[/snapback]

I've seen quote on a T-shirt and had a picture of Frank Zappa on, so I'll go for Frank Zappa then!
    [/b]

Indeed you are right Tiffy, go ahead, make my day!
  • Who said.................................

"all things come to he who waits"