COD Black OPs
  • After about 5 to 10 min. while in "Numbers" defending with Weaver the screen goes black followed buy "server script run time error (see console for details) G_Spawn:no free entitles". This has happen twice in a row. I havent had any problems until now. thanks for any help
  • Sounds like something may be corrupted in the installed game data. Try deleting the Black Ops info found in your PS3 Game Data folder then put the disc back in to have the system re-install it.
  • Thanks for the reply Ill give it a try.
  • Thanks for the reply but the problem is still there. The game is basically useless to play because I cant advance to complete the game.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Sounds like something may be corrupted in the installed game data. Try deleting the Black Ops info found in your PS3 Game Data folder then put the disc back in to have the system re-install it.

I did as you suggested but the problem is still there. This game is basically useless because I can not advance to complete the game.
  • At this point you may want to contact the support pages for the game itself over at Activision's web site.