Tv/Ps3 Serious Issue
  • Hey, Ive been having trouble with my ps3 displaying a picture on my actual tv. Now to rule out the obvious. No my tv isnt faulty thats a fact, the last setting i used was Scart plug (the three colours) i plug that in turn on the ps3 , still dosent load up ive tried on my tv av1 av2 av3. Hdmi cable wont display a picture either, please i need assistants, Thanks
    ~Jerome
  • Plug the PS3 in using the connection you want to use then turn on from the console itself instead of the controller. When turning on, though, keep holding down the power button until you hear a second beep. This makes the PS3 search for and use the connection you went for.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Plug the PS3 in using the connection you want to use then turn on from the console itself instead of the controller. When turning on, though, keep holding down the power button until you hear a second beep. This makes the PS3 search for and use the connection you went for.

Ok so ive tried this but to no avail i held it in till a beep tried av1 av2 and av3 still dosent show a picture , am i doing something wrong , please help.

~Jerome
  • Did you wait for a second beep or just hit the button? If you did go for the second beep and it still didn't detect your input then it may be time to contact Sony directly.