• sup everyone..you may not know me..but i am Flaming Dragon Cheaters friend..yeps..i'm on the computer all the time..and yet i never post..maybe for the fact that they would blam me?? the topic..means..do i exist?..as in hey i'm here!! say hi!! ;) yeps..so how is everyone and is there any good PS2 games out yet?.thats up to date of course..sad to say i beat everygame i play and i win alot against human players..i've devoted 13 years of my life into video games..and i finnaly stopped playing..i've broken free from the evil video game demons that held me there in that seat.. :unsure: what was i thinking! lol but now i spend most of my days with my fiancee and working..well reply if you care ;) i'm outtie
  • I exist but its not a normal existance i exist on two levels,their is the Matt that goes to school and gets made fun of for having really spikey hair and making very weird comments on stuff(won't go into that).And then their is the real me the kind,loving,caring me who listens to others and is mature enough not to make an ass of my self.Unfortunatly only very few people know the real me
  • Well, i must say that it happens to everyone.

At school, im the Funny/annoying avoided guy but outside of school im very mature, deep, caring sensitive (you know here im headin at).
    Around my friends im just my old me, the annoying one, thats around FRIENDS.
    only little know the real me.
  • Originally posted by Darkraven17@May 24 2003, 04:57 AM
    Well, i must say that it happens to everyone.

At school, im the Funny/annoying avoided guy but outside of school im very mature, deep, caring sensitive (you know here im headin at).
    Around my friends im just my old me, the annoying one, thats around FRIENDS.
    only little know the real me.

I'm just like you darkraven!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Im always mature and nice, its just that at school im quiet around any thats not my friend, but im am very goofy at home.
  • I believe everyone do the same thing they are two different persons in different time and location..
  • I drink, therefore I am.

After 40 years I'm reaching sort of a state of maturity, although my wife may not agree with that.