Please can somebody help me
  • I forgot the email address I signed in to on psn what do I do Ive contacted sony and they said they cant do anything about it and I know they can, help me someone please ive been getting upset over this for a long time please help me :(
  • I would suggest checking the inboxes or trash sections of the different e-mails you use. You most likely will have an e-mail from them for a previous store purchase or just promo-ing stuff in the store.

Honestly, the customer service wouldn't have been able to help unless you were able to verify some other info about your username (address, birth date, etc.
  • Hi I asked them if I can give info about address and such and they wouldnt let me. Everyday, every night Im trying to remember the email and I cant its upsetting me really bad, yeah I know its just an account but I like it and I even made littlebigplanet levels on that account as well please anyone please help me :(
  • Question for you- are you able to log in currently? If so you can find out the e-mail yourself by looking in the Account Management section of the PS3's menus. If not, try my suggestion of checking the inbox or trash folders of the e-mail addresses you normally use to find an e-mail from PlayStation.
  • My ps3 was reset and I lost everything I dont remember the email address at all so I cant do any of that, if your ps3 was reset is it possible to get everything back some how? I wish sony would help me this is not fair Im going through a lot cause of this its really really upsetting me :(
  • You should be able to check the various addresses you use normally to determine which of those was the one used with your PSN address. You will need to find this out to be able to set up the same user again to regain the downloaded content.