Final Fantasy Tatics
  • what is the best class you could get
  • It really depends on personal preference in the game. If you get accustomed to a certain class and you know how to use it right then you have the most powerful and best Job. I personally like the Ninja job because i was able to use it to the best of my abilities and it's what i did best with. Now, for different people, the best one may be different for you. Well, I hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • i still dont know i never played or got the ninja class (job) so i dont really know.
  • I personally loved the wizards. The black majik and all :P
  • A good one to use is the mime as he doesn't use any of his own skills. I don't want to give away anything so you'll need to play this game as it's the best game there is. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I love monks! Not only do their Chakra ability restore HP/MP but it's free! And when you have magic user around you...even better!
  • The party I used was three Summoners (each with Zodiac) that had Math as the secondary skill (Math is the best skill, but Mathmatecian is a bad class), with two Knights that had Math as a second skill (and two swords).
  • I'm not too far into the game(only to the point where you meet Rafa and her brother Malak for the first time), but so far I like the Wizards, and Knights.
  • well otay then it was a fun game :laugh3: with joy
  • I like the knight class because they are powerful and have a lot of HP. The monk class is cool too because of their MP-free abilities. :thumbsup:
  • My opinion is: I like ninja class
  • Quote (PunkBuddy @ Oct. 24 2001,19:24)
    (Math is the best skill, but Mathmatecian is a bad class), with two Knights that had Math as a second skill (and two swords).
    (Math is the best skill, but Mathmatecian is a bad class), with two Knights that had Math as a second skill (and two swords).