Song Of The Week
  • Hey all! whats up? i'm hosting a ame radio and need your help voting on a couple of those songs! just pick the one you think is best!! this wil help determine whats song are like better and what i should and shouldn't add to my Station! Thanks for your votes!! I'll Post again sometime soon
  • blackghost what was the point in puting ICP on there you know I'm probably the only one that will vote for them. I think that Eminem will win this vote by a landslide unfortunately. I guess I was wrong.
  • I can only assume that by "it's your birthday" you mean "In Da Club" which is the song i voted for.
  • I havent heard Linkin park, breakking the habbit but it seems that every new linkin park song is a hit, and in my opinion i think they are like the greatest.
    I liked somewhere i belong so ..since its the newest and one of the best, i dont have a doubt that breaking the habbit would be any bad at atll.
    :fight:
  • I voted for Linkin Park bec. I really liked them I have'nt seen breaking the habit so I voted for somewhere I belong!
  • It Seems Linkin Park is Rising to the Top :) there my personal favorite yest Breaking The Habit truely is good, i think i will have another vote Just for Linkin Park Songs :) i will! check out my new Poll! keep voting and thaks for the support, every vote counts!
  • Originally posted by pjb@May 28 2003, 11:40 AM
    [b]I voted for Linkin Park bec. I really liked them I have'nt seen breaking the habit so I voted for somewhere I belong! [/b]

Like pjb I love liken park and I voted for somewhere I belong because it sounds GREAT!! :punk:
  • Minority by Greenday is some wicked song by them!!! And I can't believe that you included it, so yeh, greenday goes then.

:disco:
  • I like Greenday most too. Minority is there best song.
  • 50 Cent - In Da Club, amazing song especially when it's played in the clubs, although R Kelly - Ignition Remix is my favourite song at the moment. Greenday - Minority is a great song too...
  • it was just a tough choice between 50 cent it's your birthday and eminem halies song but i think 50 cent is slightly better :unsure:
  • Awsome votes guys/girls,looks like Linkin park is taking the lead so far, but 50 cent is catching up and Eminem..hmm maybe getting old? anywayz there all great songs!! keep up the voting and thanks for the support! at the end of the week i will let you know what song wins over all! untill then, Tooda-loo! chow!
  • I voted for the wanksta song... why? i dunno. ive never even heard 50 cent. but the word "wanksta" is funny. Eminem is annoying.. green day is kinda... old. i like ICP but niether of those songs are anywhere near thier best. and linkin park? suuuure lets just stick limp bizkit and korn on there too.
  • Personally, they are all crap. :think:

Oh well, I voted for 50 Cent - In Da Club because I hear it all the time in clubs and on the radio.
  • Originally posted by Daniel M STAFF@May 29 2003, 02:00 AM
    R Kelly - Ignition Remix is my favourite song at the moment.

Oh god...I literally gag every time that song starts... It's the bane of my existance...

But anyway...I voted for Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong, but note...I would likely vote for the Greenday song(s) if I had heard them, I'm a big fan of Greenday and Linkin Park both. ^_^
  • Well I would say..uh...hmm..Haley's Song. It's a cute song to his daughter. Not really much else to say about that.
  • None of those songs are up there with my favourites, but anyway...

By It's Your Birthday do you mean In Da Club? Sorry if its obvious but I am not sure.

Well, anyway, I voted for Superman... I love that song. LI knows what I mean.
  • Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Hippie+Jun 4 2003, 05:47 AM-->QUOTE(Kentucky_Fried_Hippie @ Jun 4 2003, 05:47 AM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Daniel M STAFF</i>
    @May 29 2003, 02:00 AM
    R Kelly - Ignition Remix is my favourite song at the moment.

Oh god...I literally gag every time that song starts... It's the bane of my existance...

But anyway...I voted for Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong, but note...I would likely vote for the Greenday song(s) if I had heard them, I'm a big fan of Greenday and Linkin Park both. ^_^
    [/b][/quote]
    Oh i love it! It's amazing when it's played in the club's too.

Haven't you heard Minority? It's one of Greenday's best songs!